IPL Xpert 2000™ | Advanced IPL Hair Removal and Photorejuvenation System
IPL Xpert 2000 accommodates Advanced IPL technology. It takes advantage of integrated sealed filter design providing complete light based treatment.
It’s one of the most advanced IPL hair removal machine with intergrated sealed filter.
- IPL hand piece with 3 filters offering complete light applications.
- Integrated sealed filter design.
- CPC connector of instant plug and play.
- Modular design with excellent cooling effect ensures stable longt-time working.
- 8.0 TFT user-friendly touch screen operation
- Most advanced IPL hair removal machine with intergrated sealed filter
Advanced AFT + In Motion Technology
Advanced Intense Pulsed light (IPL)
Intense Pulsed light (IPL) emits varied wavelength, intense pulsed, broad spectrum light. It works on principles that light energy is absorbed into particular target cells with color (chromophores) in the skin. The light energy is converted to heat energy, which causes damage to the specific target area. It can permeate the epidermis to the derma and take effect on the abnormal pigment and vessel to break the abnormal pigment cells, close the abnormal blood vessels, stimulate the proliferation of collagen and improve and rearrange elastic fibers, finally achieving the purpose of pigment removal and skin rejuvenation.treatment.
IPL Laser Hair Removal Animation Video Introduction
Luxury Standard Build High Quality
- Durable Metal Structure
- Real 1200W Power Supply
- High Power Diaphragm Pump
- True Medical Grade Sapphire
- Imported Japan Capacitor
- Self-monitoring System
- Safety Mechanism
IPL Xpert 2000 adopts stainless and durable metal structure for easy repair and safe transportation.
IPL Xpert 2000 use real 1200W power supply which enable sufficient energy output.
IPL Xpert 2000 adopts high power diaphragm pump for efficient water circling. It’s much better than magnetic drive pump or submersible pump.
IPL Xpert 2000 apply true medical grade sapphire ensure efficient light delivery.
Sapphire is more durable than other Quartz glasses. It is also highly resistant to scratch.
IPL Xpert 2000 adopts imported Japan capacitor from Nippon Chemi-Con ensure stable energy output and long-time service life. The capacity of each capacitor is 12000μF.
Intelligent Self-detection system of IPL Xpert 2000 for water flow, water temperature, water level and luminous to ensure safe operation.
Emergency button, foot switch and leakage protector of IPL Xpert 2000 ensure the safety operation.
Advantages by Comparison
- Sapphire Filter VS Quartz Filter
- Real Medical Grade Sapphire Crystal
- High Quality Power Source
- Difference between Capacitor
- Water Pump Comparison
SPL Xpert serious handle adopt sapphire filter cover instead of quartz glass filter.
As it showed from the below picture, the light conversion rate of quartz glass is only 60%, it’s much lower than SPL Xpert serious by using sapphire filter cover which the light conversion rate is highly more than 90%.
SPL Xpert serious adopts real medical grade sapphire crystal, which is huge difference compare with regular quartz glass. True medical grade sapphire is more durable than other Quartz glasses. It is also highly resistant to scratch.
Below picture is a short comparison between sapphire crystal and quartz glass
IPL Xpert 2000 use 1200W power source which enable sufficient energy output.
There are so many IPL machine only use 800W or 400W power source, some cheat companies even use 400W but claim theirs’ are also 2000W.
SPL Xpert serious adopts Japan capacitor, 100% totally new brand capacitor. Some of companies use second hand capacitors or fake capacitors.
The fake capacitors and used capacitors are very dangerous. When meet the high voltage hit, they are very easy to explode
SPL Xpert serious use high power diaphragm pump which is much better than magnetic drive pump or submersible pump.
- Skin tightening: skin lifting, improve flexibiligy and skin tone condition
- Skin rejuvenation: wrinkles reduction, pigments, freckles, vascular
- Lesions(telangiectasis) removal, skin whitening, shrink large hair pores.
- Hair removal : all kinds of skin and color(except white hair
- Acne removal: improve the situation of oily skin, kill acne bacilli.
- Pigmentation: age spots, sun spots, freckle and pigmentation remvaol
- Vascular: red face, red nose, couperosis, spider vein
|Power Supply||100~120 V; 50/60 Hz or 220~240 V; 50/60 Hz|
|Spot size||8*40mm (15*50mm optional)|
|Display||8 inch LCD Touch Screen|
|Light-guide crystal||Medical sapphire|
|Crystal contact cooling||4 centigrade to -2 centigrade|
|Cooling system||Air cooling+Water cooling+ Peltier cooling|
|Protection System||Water alert; Electricity leakage protection.|
|Cooling Fan||High quality copper fan*4pcs|
|Machine Working time||Continuously over 24 hours|
|Capacitors||Imported Japan capacitor 3 *12000μf|
|Filter Wavelength||640-1200nm for hair removal (default)|
560-1200nm for skin rejuvenation (default)
480-1200nm for acne removal (default)
590-1200nm for red face, red nose, couperosis, spider veins (optional)
530-1200 for age spots, sun spots, freckle and pigmentation (optional).
Facial Blood Vessels
The newest generation of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) systems, produces a precise beam of light energy, which safely transmits through the skin, selectively targeting pigment in hair the follicles. When this light is absorbed by the pigment in the follicle of the hair, it coverts to heat, which in turn causes thermal damage to the follicle and permanently destroys the hair. The heat also disables the cells responsible for new hair growth.
- Patient Comfort / Patient Acceptance – Waxing, electrolysis, and even shaving can be cumbersome treatments, which lead to discomfort and skin irritation. Electrolysis and waxing in particular can be quite painful and patient acceptance for repeat procedures can be limited by this experience. IPL treatments are significantly more comfortable with no skin irritation. The IPL supports active cooling in the hand-pieces, which keeps the surface of the skin comfortable throughout the procedures.
- PERMANENT Hair Reduction – Based on the absorption of specific wavelengths of light energy which are transformed into heat below the surface of the skin, Intense Pulsed Light compromises the body’s ability to re-grow hair in the treated area. Permanent and long-lasting results!
- Fast and Convenient Treatments – The large surface area covered by the specialized IPL hand-pieces enables fast and effective treatments. With no post-treatment discomfort, it’s easy to receive treatments at lunch and then return to the office that afternoon. A full set of legs could be treated in less than 1 hour, and treatments are effective without the requirement to have hair grow out before the treatment, meaning you can shave right up until your IPL session.
No, it has been proven that IPL is good for repairing skin and is often used to rejuvenate the skin and will help ingrowing hairs and scarring. Always follow any home care advice given by your Therapist.
No, it feels like a flicking action on the skin and the skin can remain slightly warm after treatment. It is always wise to keep cool on the day of treatment and apply after care as instructed.
undamentally they have a similar mechanism of action (photo-thermal), however two significant benefits of IPL are: more speed and less sensation. Larger hand-pieces means IPL technology can perform procedures up to ten times faster than traditional lasers and with active cooling in the hand-pieces, the sensation of IPL is far less intense.
Hair grows in three cycles called Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen. IPL and laser technology most effectively interacts with hair in the Anagen (or active growth) phase when the hair is highest in pigment. Hence multiple treatments are required to accomplish permanent hair reduction. On average approximately 20% reduction will be noticed in the initial treatment and as much as 95% reduction can be realized in four to six treatments. Remember after the treatments the reduction will be permanent!
Each treatment time is different depending upon the size of the area to be treated. For example a full beard may take 20 minutes and a half leg 45 minutes.
For best results, active tanning and use of artificial tanning products should be discontinued prior to and during treatments. After treatment, use Sunblock (SPF25+) on the treatment area. You can shave during treatments, but do not wax or tweeze the hair, as this will remove the target (the bulb).
Subsequent to treatments you may experience some redness and/or warmth at the treatment site, which is normal and can be cooled with cold wet compresses if desired. It is recommended to avoid vigorous exercise, perfumed deodorants, heavily chlorinated pools and / or hot whirlpool baths, saunas, etc. for 12 – 24 hours subsequent to treatments.
It is recommended for you to be out of the sun 3 weeks prior to treatment or for the appropriate timeframe for their skin to return to their natural colour. It is also recommended that you do not tan or use tanning products in the timeframe between a prescribed series of pulsed light treatments as overactive melanin could cause a pigmentation effect.
What are the common contra-indications associated with pulsed light treatments? ... Who should not be treated? Who should be treated with caution?
- Diabetics – Type I and Type II. Diabetics in general have a compromised immune system therefore are at greater risk of delayed healing and infection in the case of an adverse effect hence are not the ideal candidates fore treatment however Type I diabetics are routinely treated with pulsed light in a safe and effective manner.
- Pregnancy – Those who are pregnant are not completely contra-indicated, but must be advised they are not the ideal candidates for treatment because of the hormonal and pigmentary changes that can occur during pregnancy.
- Menopause – Women in this phase of life will potentially have a lower resistance, hence greater reaction to light based therapy. Menopause as a condition should be disclosed in the client consult so that the appropriate adjustments can be made to the treatment parameters and post-treatment instructions.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) – In many cases these therapies promote hair growth so they are not the ideal candidates as results are less predictable.
- Hirsutism – A condition characterized by unnatural hair growth, these individuals are not the ideal candidates for permanent hair reduction. When treating these individuals you must set realistic expectations of treatment. Hair ‘management’ is the best way to describe the procedures in these cases.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) – An underlying condition which can effect hair growth. Not the ideal candidate. When treating these individuals you must set realistic expectations of treatment. Hair ‘management’ is the best way to describe the procedures in these cases.
- Chemotherapy – Patients undergoing chemotherapy will necessarily have a weakened immune system which implies they are not ideal candidates for intense pulsed light treatments unless adequate time has passed since their last chemotherapy treatment.
- Photo-sensitive Drugs – Certain photo-sensitive drugs may heighten the response of intense pulsed light treatments including redness, inflammation and hyper-pigmentation. These may include retin-A, acne medications, anti-cancer medications, antidepressants, muscle relaxants, sedatives, antihistamines, antimicrobials, hypoglycemics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. It’s important to disclose and fully document any medication being taken prior to receiving the pulsed light test patch and subsequent treatment.
- Suntanned Skin – Do not treat sun-tanned skin as the increased level of melanin in the skin can cause unpredictable results including long term pigmentation changes.
Dark hair on fair skin is the easiest to treat, however it is possible to treat darker skins with dark hair and light skins with medium to light hair colour providing the IPL light can differentiate between the hair colour and the skin colour.Skin type I to skin type IV is highly recommended.
Yes. These treatments are very effective. As opposed to the side of the nose or upper cheek where vessels may disappear instantly or within a few days, the deeper, thicker vessels (spider veins) often found on the lower legs will take longer (up to ten weeks in some cases) to resolve and typically darken and constrict subsequent to treatment. The pulsed light systems are NOT designed to treat large leg veins and typically will NOT resolve veins effectively which are greater that 2mm in diameter at greater than 2mm depths.
Yes. Stretch marks can be treated with intense pulsed light. The protocol would be similar to that used to perform a photo-rejuvenation procedure considering the skin type of the patient. As a general rule, lower body areas (i.e. – the abdomen) typically require less energy to accomplish similar treatment objectives as higher body areas (i.e. – the face).
We have a laser technician/engineer with us at the moment who is going through all the equipment we received from GBS to ensure the outputs and all in good order so that we can get working. His general consensus is that the machines are of a better standard than he has seen on some other Chinese machines. We told him that is why we elected to go with GBS.Gitta from Biomedical Clinics, UK
Just wanted you to know that i received the machine and it is working well. I am very happy with it.Dr. Liz from Jamaica
Thank you for staying in touch. We are very pleased with the performance of the cavitation machine. We will be placing in order soon for another machine.Dr. Terence from USA
Just thought I’ve give you some positive feedback about the cavitation machine. I’ve used it on myself about 5 times now and have lost over half a stone (around 8 pounds). I really like the machine and it’s really comfortable to use.Karen from Australia