900g Strong Numb PLUS™ | Best Topical Anesthetic Cream | gold standard 5% (2.5% Lidocaine+ 2.5% Prilocaine ) | 2 Times Stronger than Other Brand Numbing Cream | Super Fast Numbing Effect | 159USD/Jar
The Strong Numb Plus™ anesthetic cream is widely used in clinics for laser treatment, micro pigmentation, skin micro-needling, hair removal, moles, acupuncture, removal of nevus of Ota, removing freckles, skin peeling, skin cleaning, removal of warts, permanent make-up., surgical operations, laser therapy, laser removal of acne and a variety of other cosmetic treatments.
- Fast and effective anesthesia of the skin;
- Only takes around 15 to 25 minutes to get the numb effect on face, while other products take over 1 hour
- Perfect for injections, micro-needling, mesotherapy, and other cosmetic treatments;
- Low consumption (not more than 2 ml).
Lidocaine cream works by temporarily blocking the pathway of pain signals along nerves. Lidocaine cream does this by stopping the sodium from entering the nerve ending at the site of the pain. This prevents an electrical signal from building up and passing along the nerve fibers to the brain.
Lidocaine may be absorbed following topical administration to mucous membranes, its rate and extent of absorption depend upon the specific site of application, duration of exposure, concentration, and the total dosage. You may experience reddening of the procedure area.
25mg Lidocaine+25mg Prilocaine per gram
Effective topical anesthetic during a cosmetic procedure. It quickly soothes and numbs the area.
Apply 0.25~0.66g cream before the cosmetic procedure. Use minimum effective amount, and dose time of application may be different among individuals. Do not exceed applying 1.74g of cream and 187mg of lidocaine within 24 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of Childhood hand
- Store at room temperature (1℃~30℃)
- Protect from light
- Do not freeze
- Do not throw it in the fire after use
- Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub it thoroughly.
- After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8″ or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 10 to 35 minutes before the procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as the procedure progresses.
- Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once the cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on the body.
- Not to be used on children under 6 years old.
- Allergy to lidocaine or other local anesthetics
- DO NOT apply the cream to cuts, grazes, wounds, or areas where there is a skin rash or eczema, in or near the eyes, ears, mouth, (inside) nose or anus (back side), or the genitals of children.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Apply to affected areas no more than 2 times a day. Children under years please consult a physician.
- Tell your prescriber or health care professional about other skin products you are using. Do NOT use this topical cream at the same site as other skin preparations without medical advice.
- If your side effects bother you, or if you experience any unusual effects, stop using and contact your medical provider immediately.
- DO NOT use if Patients with trauma or inflammation of the application
- DO NOT use If patients are pregnant.
- DO NOT use for Liver, kidney diseased patients
- This medicine is for external use only, do not eat
- It is recommended that you do not apply a row on the same site
Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness at the application site, unusual sensations on the skin, or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may include allergic reactions like hives, rash, itchiness, facial swelling, difficulty in breathing, or tightness in the chest.