Botulax 100U | Purified Botulinum Toxin Type A Complex | Better Botox Injections | 95USD/vial
A new Horizon of Botulinum Toxin Type A Botulax is also being sold under the names Regenox, Zentox, and Reage. Totally the same result as Botox and Dysport
Each vial contains
- Active ingredient: Clostridium botulinum toxin type A 200 units(U) (Korean Minimum Requirement for Biopharmaceutical Product)
- Stabilizer: Human serum albumin 1.0mg (Korean Minimum Requirement for Biopharmaceutical Product)
- Isotonic agent: Sodium chloride (USP) 1.8mg
* One unit(U) of Botulax corresponds to the calculated median intraperitoneal lethal dose (LD50) in mice.
It appears as a lyophilized white powder for injection in a colorless and transparent vial. It should become a colorless transparent liquid when dissolved in the diluent (physiological saline solution).
Why Choose Botulax?
Botulax is a botulinum toxin product with high purity which was developed with patented manufacturing technique.
This clinical study was conducted to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Botulax compared to other botulinum toxin type A products (Botox from Allergan, USA) in essential blepharospasm.
Methodology: A double-blinded, randomized assignment, active drug comparative, multi-center, Phase III clinical study.
Subjects: 225 patients diagnosed with essential blepharospasm and grade 2 to 4 spasms (Scott Method)
Results: Botulax showed non-inferior efficacy and duration to the comparator drug. No serious adverse drug reaction
Reconstitution and Dilution Technique
- Using an appropriate syringe, draw nonpreserved sterile saline (see dilution table below). 0.9% Sodium Chloride is the recommended diluent.
- Insert the needle and slowly inject the saline into the NABOTA vial in which vacuum is present.
- Inject slowly and avoid forming bubbles.
- Gently mix lyophilized NABOTA until it is completely clear and no particles are visible.
- Record the date and time of reconstitution. The solution should be administered within 24 hours after reconstitution.
- Reconstituted products should be stored in a refrigerator (2~8℃).
Indication and Usage
Temporary improvement of forehead lines associated with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity in adult patients between 20 to 65 years old
Upper limb spasticity after stroke in adult patients above 18 years old
The unopened lyophilized vial should be stored in a freezer(blow -5℃) or refrigerator (2~8℃).
Botulax is supplied in a single-use vial.
The shelf-life of Botulax is 24 months from the manufacturing date.