SPL Xpert 3000™ | Professional 3 in 1 Elight IPL RF Nd Yag Laser Platform | The Complete Multi-application Platform for All Range of Aesthetic Needs
SPL Xpert 3000™ Elight RF plus Nd Yag Laser Machine has three technologies in one system. It is a very powerful and advanced aesthetic machine. It has 1 piece of Elight handpiece with 5 exchangeable filters, 1 Nd yag laser hand piece with 2 tips and 1 piece of RF hand piece wit 3 size tips for facial and body care.
- Combining 3 technologies in one system
- Powerful energy with long-time working.
- Superior cooling system: Semi-conductor cooling + water cooling+ air cooling.
- Elight handpiece with 5 exchangeable filters ensure more treatment services
- Two Nd yag laser tips enable treatment of all kinds of tattoos.
- RF hand piece wit 3 size tips for facial and body care.
- 10.4″ TFT colorful touch screen operation panel.
- Square Pulsed Light Technology (SPL)
- EDLF technology: Equally distributed Low Fluence
- Intelligent 3D cooling system ensure over 8 hours continuously working
- Real Sapphire Crystal enable efficient light delivery
- High quality lamp guaranteed with 300,000 flash times
- Virtually Painless Treatment by SPL technology
- Skin I~IV and blonde hair treatable
- 2000W High Power Supply.
- Self-monitoring system: Water flow, water temperature and water level.
- Rust-proof water circle design
Advanced AFT + In Motion Technology
- EDLF Technology
- SFS Technology
- Pain Free Experience
- IPL Technology
- Elight Principle
- Nd Yag Laser Principle
- RF Principle
Equally Distributed Low Fluence
SPL Xpert 3000™ delivers Equally Distributed Low Fluence (EDLF), which means that every pulse has uniform energy density across the entire output face. This fluence ensures repeatable results and remarkable safety. It yields a more efficient system for ideal clinical improvements, less discomfort and minimal skin damage.
Super Fast Scanning (SFS)
SFS technology enable super fast and more efficient treatment as the repetition rate reach up to 10Hz. It allows operators quickly scanning the treatment area which greatly reduce treatment time and achieve better result.
The high average power, low fluence, high repetition rate SHR mode pulses slowly increase the temperature of the hair follicle containing the cells responsible for hair regrowth. By constantly moving the handpiece during treatment, the energy is delivered safely and more uniformly, eliminating skipped spots and ensuring patient comfort.
SFS technology combines concurrent cooling with a gradual thermal rise to the target’s critical temperature, while minimizing the risk of injury and with much less pain for the patient. It represents a breakthrough in patient comfort, speed of procedures and repeatable clinical results.
This is in contrast to the high peak power delivered by traditional IPL technology that require high cooling before, during and after each flash. The SFS technology enables continuous administration in a larger treatment area for increased comfort and fewer missed spots.
Single pulse energy with Low fluence enable pain-free treatment experience.
The SPL (AFT) Technology enables you to achieve:
- Consistent delivery of precise energy, safely and with reproducible result
- The ability to treat darker skin types as well as vascular and pigmented lesions
- The ability to control each individual pulse shape
- High peak power, shorter pulses, lower energy for optimal photorejuvenation and treatment of benign pigmented lesions
Advanced Intense Pulsed light (IPL)
Intense Pulsed light(IPL) emits varied wavelength, intense pulsed, broad spectrum light. It works on principles that light energy is absorbed into particular target cells with color (chromophores) in the skin. The light energy is converted to heat energy, which causes damage to the specific target area It can permeate the epidermis to the derma and take effect on the abnormal pigment and vessel to break the abnormal pigment cells, close the abnormal blood vessels, stimulate the proliferation of collagen and improve and rearrange elastic fibers, finally achieving the purpose of pigment removal and skin rejuvenation.treatment.
Whhat is Elos?
E-light technology is a combination of the advantages of IPL and RF technologies, which makes use of the resistance difference between the target tissue and normal skin resulted from selective absorption effect of the skin to photon energy. The energy of Radio Frequency can reach the middle and deep layer of the skin and heat up tissue, thus, lower energy is applied during the IPL treatment. Uncomfortable feeling during the IPL treatment will be decreased significantly and better result can be expected. In addition, cooling system involved in E-light can also ease the uncomfortable feeling. The absorbing of the energy of radio frequency is not concerned with melanin. So, the E-Light treatment can get good result on the soft or thin hair so as to decrease the risk caused by traditional IPL treatment.
Utilizing the explosive effect of the ND:YAG LASER, the laser permeate the epidermis into the dermis and takes effect on pigment mass and is absorbed by pigment. Since the laser pulses is extremely short in nanosecond and comes with super high energy, the pigment mass would swell quickly and break into small pieces, which will be eliminated through metabolism. In this case, the pigments become lighter gradually and finally disappear.
The heat caused by interaction of RF (Radio Frequency) energy and dermal resistance can reach dermal layer to heat up and stimulate the collagen fibers, making them regenerate and re-arrange, which can help the skin in better condition.
RF directly work in the dermis, activate the cutis cells make water molecule mutual high-speed concussion friction produce energy, when local reached 60 C, dermal collagen would immediately convergence and activated, long-term growth so as to tighten skin and avoid skin aging.
Luxury Standard Build High Quality
- Genius Outward
- Real 2000W Power Supply
- High Power Diaphragm Pump
- True Medical Grade Sapphire
- Imported Japan Capacitor
- Safety Mechanism
This 3 in 1 Elight RF Laser machine adopts high quality ABS plastic material for body case, what’s more, combined genius design of inner structure, which makes 3 in 1 Elight IPL RF laser machine very professional.
SPL Xpert 3000 adopts real 2000W power supply which enable sufficient energy output.
SPL Xpert 3000 adopts high power diaphragm pump for efficient water circling. It’s much better than magnetic drive pump or submersible pump.
SPL Xpert 3000 apply true medical grade sapphire ensure efficient light delivery.
Sapphire is more durable than other Quartz glasses. It is also highly resistant to scratch.
SPL Xpert 2000V imported Japan capacitor from Nippon Chemi-Con ensure stable energy output and long-time service life. The capacity of each capacitor is 12000μF.
Emergency button, foot switch and leakage protector of SPL Xpert 2000V ensure the safety operation.
Advantages by Comparison
- Real Medical Grade Sapphire
- High Quality Power Source
- Difference between Capacitor
- Water Pump Comparison
- High Quality Female Connection
- 10.4 Inch Colorful Touch Screen
- Imported Lamp
- Scientific Inner Design
SPL Xpert serious adopts real medical grade sapphire crystal, which is huge difference compare with regular quartz glass. True medical grade sapphire is more durable than other Quartz glasses. It is also highly resistant to scratch.
Below picture is a short comparison between sapphire crystal and quartz glass
SPL Xpert 3000 use 2000W power source which enable sufficient energy output.
There are so many IPL machine only use 800W or 1200W power source, some cheat companies even use 400W but claim their are also 2000W.
There is an easy way to make a judgment without not open the machine up, if the machine is really adopts 2000W power source, then the flash light is highly bright which can not be looked with naked eyes. But for the 400W power source, the flash light is weak.
SPL Xpert serious adopts Japan capacitor, 100% totally new brand capacitor. Some of companies use second hand capacitors or fake capacitors.
The fake capacitors and used capacitors are very dangerous. When meet the high voltage hit, they are very easy to explode
SPL Xpert serious use high power diaphragm pump which is much better than magnetic drive pump or submersible pump.
- skin tightening: skin lifting, improve flexibility and skin tone condition
- skin rejuvenation: wrinkles reduction, pigments, freckles, vascular lesions(telangiectasis) removal, skin whitening, shrink large hair pores.
- hair removal : all kinds of skin and color(except white hair)
- acne removal: improve the situation of oily skin, kill acne bacilli.
- Skin Lifting, Skin Tightening, and Skin whitening;
- Collagen stimulation and generation;
- Wrinkle and Fine Lines removal;
- Face and Figure restructuring;
- Large pore shrinkage
Nd Yag Laser Application:
A. For endogenous pigment: nevus of Ota, coffee spot, age pigment, freckle etc removal.
B. For exogenous pigment: tattoo, eyeliner and eyebrow removal.
C. Skin whitening.
Hand Pieces available:
1, 1064nm handle: Remove and lighten speckles, age-spots, sun-burn spots and tattoo in black, blue colors
2, 532nm handle:Remove and lighten red and brown colors tattoo
|Power Supply||100~120 V; 50/60 Hz or 220~240 V; 50/60 Hz|
|Light-guide crystal||Medical sapphire|
|Crystal contact cooling||4 centigrade to -2 centigrade|
|Capacitors||Imported Japan capacitor 3 *12000μf|
|Cooling system||Air cooling+Water cooling+ Peltier cooling|
|Cooling Fan||High quality copper fan*4pcs|
|Machine Working time||Continuously over 24 hours|
|Display||10.4 inch LCD Touch Screen|
|Material||High Quality ABS Plastic|
|Elight Filter Wavelength||430nm for Acne Removal|
480nm for Age Spots, Sun Spots & Pigmentation Remvoal, Skin Rejuvenation
530nm for Freckles Removal, Skin Rejuvenation
560nm for Skin Rejuvenation, Whitening Skin
640nm for Thick Hair Removal
590nm for Red Face, Red Nose, Couperosis, Spider Veins.(Optional)
690nm for Soft Hair Remvoal & Breast Enlargment. (Optional)
|Lamp Longevity||30,0000 shots|
|Repetition rate||1-10hz adjustable|
|Elight power supply||2000W (Optional :1200W / 800W)|
|Energy Density||0-50J/cm²(IPL) 0-50J/cm²(RF)|
|Bipolar RF Specification|
|RF Power Supply||350W|
|RF Output Model||Pulse & Continue|
|RF Energy||0-50J/cm² (adjustable)|
|Bipolar Probe||10mm for eyes&face; 40mm for body|
|Nd Yag Laser Specification|
|Laser Type||Q-switched Nd:YAG laser|
|Laser Power Supply||450W|
|Pulse Energy||Max 500mj|
Skin Tone, Texture, Turgor
Freckles and Sun Damage
Facial Blood Vessels
SHR stands for Super Hair Removal, a technology that combines Laser hair removal and IPL.
SHR combined with “In Motion” represents a breakthrough in permanent hair removal with light technology. The treatment is more pleasant than with the conventional systems and your skin is better protected.
SPL Xpert 2000V is one of the advanced SHR IPL machine around the world.
The newest generation of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) systems, produces a precise beam of light energy, which safely transmits through the skin, selectively targeting pigment in hair the follicles. When this light is absorbed by the pigment in the follicle of the hair, it coverts to heat, which in turn causes thermal damage to the follicle and permanently destroys the hair. The heat also disables the cells responsible for new hair growth.
- Patient Comfort / Patient Acceptance – Waxing, electrolysis, and even shaving can be cumbersome treatments, which lead to discomfort and skin irritation. Electrolysis and waxing in particular can be quite painful and patient acceptance for repeat procedures can be limited by this experience. IPL treatments are significantly more comfortable with no skin irritation. The IPL supports active cooling in the hand-pieces, which keeps the surface of the skin comfortable throughout the procedures.
- PERMANENT Hair Reduction – Based on the absorption of specific wavelengths of light energy which are transformed into heat below the surface of the skin, Intense Pulsed Light compromises the body’s ability to re-grow hair in the treated area. Permanent and long-lasting results!
- Fast and Convenient Treatments – The large surface area covered by the specialized IPL hand-pieces enables fast and effective treatments. With no post-treatment discomfort, it’s easy to receive treatments at lunch and then return to the office that afternoon. A full set of legs could be treated in less than 1 hour, and treatments are effective without the requirement to have hair grow out before the treatment, meaning you can shave right up until your IPL session.
No, it has been proven that IPL is good for repairing skin and is often used to rejuvenate the skin and will help ingrowing hairs and scarring. Always follow any home care advice given by your Therapist.
No, it feels like a flicking action on the skin and the skin can remain slightly warm after treatment. It is always wise to keep cool on the day of treatment and apply after care as instructed.
undamentally they have a similar mechanism of action (photo-thermal), however two significant benefits of IPL are: more speed and less sensation. Larger hand-pieces means IPL technology can perform procedures up to ten times faster than traditional lasers and with active cooling in the hand-pieces, the sensation of IPL is far less intense.
Hair grows in three cycles called Anagen, Catagen, and Telogen. IPL and laser technology most effectively interacts with hair in the Anagen (or active growth) phase when the hair is highest in pigment. Hence multiple treatments are required to accomplish permanent hair reduction. On average approximately 20% reduction will be noticed in the initial treatment and as much as 95% reduction can be realized in four to six treatments. Remember after the treatments the reduction will be permanent!
Each treatment time is different depending upon the size of the area to be treated. For example a full beard may take 20 minutes and a half leg 45 minutes.
For best results, active tanning and use of artificial tanning products should be discontinued prior to and during treatments. After treatment, use Sunblock (SPF25+) on the treatment area. You can shave during treatments, but do not wax or tweeze the hair, as this will remove the target (the bulb).
Subsequent to treatments you may experience some redness and/or warmth at the treatment site, which is normal and can be cooled with cold wet compresses if desired. It is recommended to avoid vigorous exercise, perfumed deodorants, heavily chlorinated pools and / or hot whirlpool baths, saunas, etc. for 12 – 24 hours subsequent to treatments.
It is recommended for you to be out of the sun 3 weeks prior to treatment or for the appropriate timeframe for their skin to return to their natural colour. It is also recommended that you do not tan or use tanning products in the timeframe between a prescribed series of pulsed light treatments as overactive melanin could cause a pigmentation effect.
What are the common contra-indications associated with pulsed light treatments? ... Who should not be treated? Who should be treated with caution?
- Diabetics – Type I and Type II. Diabetics in general have a compromised immune system therefore are at greater risk of delayed healing and infection in the case of an adverse effect hence are not the ideal candidates fore treatment however Type I diabetics are routinely treated with pulsed light in a safe and effective manner.
- Pregnancy – Those who are pregnant are not completely contra-indicated, but must be advised they are not the ideal candidates for treatment because of the hormonal and pigmentary changes that can occur during pregnancy.
- Menopause – Women in this phase of life will potentially have a lower resistance, hence greater reaction to light based therapy. Menopause as a condition should be disclosed in the client consult so that the appropriate adjustments can be made to the treatment parameters and post-treatment instructions.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) – In many cases these therapies promote hair growth so they are not the ideal candidates as results are less predictable.
- Hirsutism – A condition characterized by unnatural hair growth, these individuals are not the ideal candidates for permanent hair reduction. When treating these individuals you must set realistic expectations of treatment. Hair ‘management’ is the best way to describe the procedures in these cases.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) – An underlying condition which can effect hair growth. Not the ideal candidate. When treating these individuals you must set realistic expectations of treatment. Hair ‘management’ is the best way to describe the procedures in these cases.
- Chemotherapy – Patients undergoing chemotherapy will necessarily have a weakened immune system which implies they are not ideal candidates for intense pulsed light treatments unless adequate time has passed since their last chemotherapy treatment.
- Photo-sensitive Drugs – Certain photo-sensitive drugs may heighten the response of intense pulsed light treatments including redness, inflammation and hyper-pigmentation. These may include retin-A, acne medications, anti-cancer medications, antidepressants, muscle relaxants, sedatives, antihistamines, antimicrobials, hypoglycemics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. It’s important to disclose and fully document any medication being taken prior to receiving the pulsed light test patch and subsequent treatment.
- Suntanned Skin – Do not treat sun-tanned skin as the increased level of melanin in the skin can cause unpredictable results including long term pigmentation changes.
Dark hair on fair skin is the easiest to treat, however it is possible to treat darker skins with dark hair and light skins with medium to light hair colour providing the IPL light can differentiate between the hair colour and the skin colour.Skin type I to skin type IV is highly recommended.
Yes. These treatments are very effective. As opposed to the side of the nose or upper cheek where vessels may disappear instantly or within a few days, the deeper, thicker vessels (spider veins) often found on the lower legs will take longer (up to ten weeks in some cases) to resolve and typically darken and constrict subsequent to treatment. The pulsed light systems are NOT designed to treat large leg veins and typically will NOT resolve veins effectively which are greater that 2mm in diameter at greater than 2mm depths.
Yes. Stretch marks can be treated with intense pulsed light. The protocol would be similar to that used to perform a photo-rejuvenation procedure considering the skin type of the patient. As a general rule, lower body areas (i.e. – the abdomen) typically require less energy to accomplish similar treatment objectives as higher body areas (i.e. – the face).
We have a laser technician/engineer with us at the moment who is going through all the equipment we received from GBS to ensure the outputs and all in good order so that we can get working. His general consensus is that the machines are of a better standard than he has seen on some other Chinese machines. We told him that is why we elected to go with GBS.
Just wanted you to know that i received the machine and it is working well. I am very happy with it.
Thank you for staying in touch. We are very pleased with the performance of the cavitation machine. We will be placing in order soon for another machine.
Just thought I’ve give you some positive feedback about the cavitation machine. I’ve used it on myself about 5 times now and have lost over half a stone (around 8 pounds). I really like the machine and it’s really comfortable to use.